Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas during a remodel

We survived Christmas!! The undecorating was easy, two candles in the bathroom and Christmas cards in the laundry room. I have to admit, I didn't miss taking down the tree but will be glad to do it next year.  The kids have been so easy and good natured through this whole ordeal, I on the other hand have my days.  I would be lying if I told you I hadn't had a melt down or two.......or 50.  They even decided to take our Christmas card picture in the midst of the destruction. One of my girlfriends asked if they were in a barn, haha, I said "No, that would be my living room."
The forward progress has begun, and things seem to be moving along well now. We need a few dry days now for the concrete. Forget the fact that we are in a three year drought, I need my house done, Sorry!




No comments:

Post a Comment