Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rebel

This should explain the two and a half month absence from posting pictures on this blog. That's right, we had a little........set back, I guess you could say.
The truth is, I'm married to an Italian...need I say anymore.
Call it racial profiling, call it stereo typing, call it whatever you want, but they know it all, all the time.
 Mario was certain that we didn't need to get permits for this enormous project.  Why you ask, because he's Italian I told you and he knows it all!!!!!
So the first week of december the work stopped and the process to get the permits began. It was long, and ridiculously involved but I'm happy to say that it's over and the hammers are once again banging here.
As for Mario........he's still Italian but I just love that big Ragu!!!!

1 comment: